Boom Cards for Distance Learning


The Benefits of Using Boom CardsTM  for Distance Learning

I did not hear about Boom CardsTM until I began my distance learning journey. They are a fun interactive way for kids to learn certain concepts whether it is math or social emotional learning!

I love that they are easy to integrate in any learning session and as a School Psychologist I use them to target feeling awareness with my students.

You might be wondering what are Boom Cards? They are very similar to flash cards and are a fun way to practice any skills you are looking for. Check out their website, it is free to use.

Here are some of my favorite decks I like to use. What I like about Boom Cards the best is that there are endless upon endless topics you can search and target with your students. It makes it easy to meet the versatile academic and social emotional needs of any student.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Websites for Distance Learning